Polka Doodles Samples

I am a bit late with posting my samples but have just been super super busy!!! Here are my samples for the latest CD from Nikky at Polka Doodles. The CD is called Paper Boutique 2 - Creative Christmas. If you loved Paper Boutique then you will juat adore this! I have used 1 of the images that come pre coloured but they other 2 cards I used some of the other polka doodles papers to give peapole and idead of how else they can be used! The pressies are just so cool that they should not be limited to just xmas, so I used some papers from the all around and everywhere CD. There is just so so much and this disc please check out the blog and the shop gallery for some awesome inspiration! Nikky will also be on Ideal world Thursday at 9am!!!



posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home