Birthday Card For Konrad!!!

June 17th was Konrads 32nd birthday! I always struggle with his cards as he sees what I do everyday, but I am pleased with this years effort!!! It is more skulls shock horror!!! They have been cut on the cricut using Indie Arts and stamped and inked around the edges but to be a bit different I have used my tonic studios butterfly punch and punched some from an old copy of Mid Summer Night's Dream ( think it is an old copy from Konrads school - it has a library stamp inside ) oh well at 32 I don't think he will be returning it now!!! the butterflies are backed onto some brown butterflies and finished with pink pearls!!! The inside is also stamped and inked but has been written in so there is no pic x x x


posted under , , , |

2 comments:

Tulip Princess said...

I absolutely LOVE your skulls. I think the flourish stamps make all the difference in the world. May I ask where you got the stamp from? I also really liked your fimo faces. They are so stinkin' cute! lol How do you make them look so shiny? Anyway, Thanks for sharing your creations :) I always enjoy peeking in on your blog!

BondGirl said...

I love love love this.. and now you have reaffirmed that i definately need a cricut even if it is just for this cartridge xx

Newer Post Older Post Home