Polka Doodles Week 22

Firstly I must say a huge welcome to the noobs at Polka Doodles this week!!! Its too late now ladies there is no turning back!!! Welcoma aboard Lisa, Jenny and Tracy!!!

This weeks challenge has been set by Lou who is celebrating a wedding anniversary this week!!! Congratulations Lou!!! Her challenge was to make her a modern / retro card! Now I have made an anniversary card but I must confess Lou it is for my husband! It is our 4 year anniversary this september so I thought lets be different and get organised!!! As soon as I saw this paper on the Not For Girls CD I knew that this was the one! He is such a huge comic book fan, so mush so that he has transformers tattooed all down his left arm!!! I decided that he needed to know how special he was a bit early this year so here is his card! The greeting is made in word with a simple explosion that I have added text to then layered onto red car then cut out! I used wire which I wrapped around a pencil for the wobblers!!!

So here he is my wonderfull husband of 4 years ( been together for 9 ) he is amazing and looks after me so well. . . Love you Konrad x x x


posted under , |

5 comments:

Nettie said...

I love this Stacey. Really retro, I'm sure he will love it. Plus you won't have to worry about making a card nearer the time!!

Tracy said...

Thank you for the welcome, I love this it's so different for an Anniversary card, and ideal for a man too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Stacey your story about Kon bought a tear to my eye! I'm sure he knows every day how special he is to you as you are to him. Well the card is out of this world and perfect for Kon I'm sure this will stay on the mantelpiece for a long time! Fabulous creation I love it!!
Hugs
Juliexx

Jenny said...

Oh I love this collection on Not for the Girls! And a GREAT card, fits the challenge perfectly. Thanks for the lovely welcome too. :)

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Wow I wasn't expecting a card like that. Fabulous.

Luv Dee xxx

Newer Post Older Post Home