A Jolly Happy Soul




I have finally made a start on my christmas cards!!! I have tried something different this year to make things a bit easier for myself, I have tried to stick to a few themes as opposed to chucking together whatever comes to mind. So far this is working and as you can see I have a cool blue thing going on!!! I have used for the very first time a stamp that I have had kicking around my craft room for quite a while. It is from Hampton Arts and he is just adorable!!! I have stamped him using my newly aquired brilliance ink pads then embossed him with holographic embossing powder from heat it up! I have then mounted the image onto blue glitter card. The base of the card is a standard A4 piece of blue card folded in half. I refuse to stop with the swirls so I have stamped the background paper again with the brilliance ink pad. I have finished off the card with a bit of left over ribbon and some snowflake flat backs ( which were not actually flat I had to trim them ) I think I will be using my jolly snowman again as I think he is fab!!!

posted under , , |

2 comments:

VICKIE AUST said...

I just love this card. I would like to find this stamp. Keep us your wonderful work.

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Stacey he is adorable! I'm loving your Blue Christmas! Snowflakes are fab!
Hugs

Juliexx

Newer Post Older Post Home