My First Easter Card

I ran a facebook competition for Stacey's World, the winner would receive a free card for sharing my facebook page! A winner was chosen and she requested an Easter card for her niece! I never make Easter cards so it was such a lovely change. I have been hanging onto these Easter papers by DCWV for ages, this just goes to prove my theory to my husband that eventually everything will have a use!!! I used an 8"x8" scalloped card base and set to work stitching the layers together using my new John Lewis blue mini sewing machine ( which I love ) I also used my cricut and the Mickey Font cartridge for the lettering! The chipboard bunny was also from DCWV and I finished off with 3 gems from a bit of bling! I am really pleased with the end result and it was such a lovely colour palette to work with!

posted under , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home