Easter Scrapbook Double Layout

I am not a massive scrapbooker, I have made a few smaller pages and I have also made a few digital scrapbook pages but I decided that it was time to start scrapbooking a bit more! I take soooo many photos of my baby that it seems a shame that they are just sat on my computer not being used!!! My first proper layout is an Easter Layout and I have used the Treasure Box Designs Easter Train! It is just so cute I totally love this cut! I am now using my Cameo far far more than my Cricut at the moment so everything that I have cut has been done with the Cameo! The base of the layout is DCWV texture cardstock not that you can see it as its covered! The cloud paper is a digital paper I found lurking on my PC, the spotty grass is DCWV and the plain grass is also DCWV ( I really love DCWV wish it was easier to get here in the UK ) almost all the elements that have been cut are from DCWV with the exception of the chick!!! After alot of inking ans stitching I am really pleased with the final result!!! All I need to do now is add the piccies!!!

posted under , , , |

1 comments:

PaperCutsForU said...

super cute LO! Thanks for being a part of Treasure Box Designs! DT Vivian

Newer Post Older Post Home