Mother's Day!!!

I have been a busy bee trying to get ahead of myself for Mother's Day! I need a few cards for personal use ( I always send my dad a mother's day card as he looked after me and my brother when my mum left ) and a few others but I also try to sell a few card here and there to fund my habit!!! I have made a few with the same sort of concept in mind, this helped me to get quite a few cranked out in one go! The cards are just a bit bigger than C6 and are both black bases. The one card has a silver mirror card layer with a bazzill card layer which is matt and gloss stripes! Onto the bazzill card I have stitched a lace border and I have stitched a ruffle ribbon border which I have fallen in love with thanks to a video over at my pink stamper!!! I have added a handmade fimo rose and some gems for a bit on bling! To fonish off the fron of the card I have used Don Juan amd cut the word MUM, I have given it a pink shadow and 2 black layers for lots of dimension then added 2 more gems for effect!

The second card has a piece of card from my minds eye stiched onto a piece of plain white card this has been attached to the black card base! I have used my new favourite stitching technique ruffle ribbon along with another lace border! I have finished this section of the card with some paper flowers and attached them with a brad from american crafts to a card flower that i have cut with the big shot!!! Again this card had the gems and the MUM layered wording. the inside of both cards consists of a pattern card with a white layer stitched onto it!

Although I have ended up with some similar cards ( only 2 pics here but I have more ) I am pretty pleased with them. i think that I might use this method more often as I find that I am quite unproductive at times!!! Too busy thinking about the next card before I finish what I am working on!!! Naughty stacey x x x





posted under , |

1 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is so elegant,and adore the addition of the lace,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Newer Post Older Post Home