Haunted Design House Entry

I have admired Haunted Design House from afar but this week I could not resist the Macabre Monday Challenge. This week is pink on the brink and I just love pink so I thought this was a perfect time for my first entry to their challenges. I made an easel card so that is my second first of today, the easel itself is black cardstock. The front is a piece of hot pink card which I have distressed around the edges with black ink and I have layered onto this a DCWV download from the madly in Love stack, again I have inked this with black ink. The image is from the greeting farm who I have just recemtly fallen in love with and she is called creepy cupcake!!! I have coloured her in with promarkers and added spots with a sakura souffle pen and added some topping to the cupcakes with 3D paint. The flowers have been cut out with my scallop nesties and sprayed with water and totally abused until they looked like flowers then I let them dry. In the top left hand corner is a tiny blue flower that I made using ribbon and topped with a gem and hidining behind that is a feather ( loving feathers at the moment ) The whole topper is finished off with some ribbon.


7 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Oh how fabulous Stacey!! Love your flowers and of course the feather!
Hugs
Juliexx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oh this is so perfect for our Pink on the Brink challenge; you've use pink and flowers and bling and all "normal" cutesy stuff, and STILL made it look downright macabre! Fab work, and thanks so much for joining in with the HDH challenge this week, I hope now that you've dipped your toes in the water with us, you'll become a regular participant, I'mlooking forward to seeing more of your fabulous work :D

DonnaMundinger said...

Love, love, LOVE this! One of my FAVE Greeting Farm images, colored to perfection and those embellies are GORGEOUS! Hope to see you again for MM at HDH! xxD

slinkycat said...

gorgeous!!! Adore those flowers :)

Leanne x

blackdragon said...

I have this image... you have creeped it out wonderfully! Dont admire Macabre mondays from afar... join in .... creep out anything and everything!
lynx

Tip Top said...

Stunning flowers!! I think I'd get glue all over the place!!

Barb said...

Amazing work, Stacey! Those flowers are fabulous... I'm so glad you decided to join in the fun at HDH!

Newer Post Older Post Home