Polka Doodles Monochromatic

This weeks challenge at Polka Doodles was set by Nettie and her challenge was Monochromatic ( I hope thats right ) We had to use one colour but we could use different shade of that colour! Given the lovely weather we have had recently and all the fields I see everyday I have used green! I cut a scallop card using wild card on the cricut at 5 3/4 then chopped it into 2 and folded one side in half, I have then cut anothe slightly smaller from one of the awesome papers from the new CD All around and Everywhere ( its ace ) Next was some flowers from the same CD in shades of green finished off with a sentiment and some cute buttons! As you may have noticed acetate is my friend lately and there are more to come when I can pop them up here, anyway I have added a super cute tiny flower as a dangler with a spotty green brad from my stash! Check out the new CD it launched today on create and craft it is sooooo pretty!!!


2 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

This is so pretty Stacey I love the shape of the card will have to try one of these!
Hugs
Juliexx

Leigh said...

this is stunning, so fresh looking.

Newer Post Older Post Home