Better Late Than Never!!!

Sometimes I wonder if I am cut out for blogging! I am so behind this week! This is my card that should have been posted friday for the animal magic Polka Doodles challenge! As the title would suggest better late than never!!! It is a simple card using one of the fab backgrounds from the back to nature CD and the super cute sheep!!! I have done a little bit of decoupage to add some dimension, and clever Nikky has even considered the back of our cards when designing this CD so I have put the sheeps bottom on the back for a finishing touch!!! Don't forget to check out Nikky and the amazing new CD on create and craft Friday at 10am!!


posted under |

2 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Oh I loved this when I saw it on the polkadoodles blog but I love it even more now I can see more pics! How cute is that little sheep and love that your card carries on the design at the back! Fab work Stacey I love it!!
Hugs
Juliexx

Joanna said...

Oh that's super cute, i love how the flowers are hanging..tfs!

Newer Post Older Post Home