Greeting With Paper Flowers



My poor cricut has been abandoned lately but I have been busy with pretty things like these flowers!!! I have seen them on many projects and I have been studying paper flowers on youtube alot so I decided it was time to try them! To jazz up the flowers I have punched the edges with my MS punch! The bigger flower is a papermania xmas paper and the top is plain white and I have sprinkled it with glitter and topped it with a butterfly from a bracelet that I have demolished for cardmaking purposes!!! The card base is A5 folded just standard brown card, I have then matted a plain blue piece of card ontop of that! The next thing I did was stick some fancy lace ribbon onto some brown packing paper then mat that onto the blue card, to cover the sticky tape that you could see running through the middle I used a strip from the roses paper left over from a polka doodles challenge and punched it on both sides with my MS punch. To top that off I have used a wire greetings embellishment from my stash then put my paper flower ontop to finish the card!!!


posted under , |

1 comments:

katesacraftybugger said...

love that flower - very pretty x

Newer Post Older Post Home