Clare's Card Challenge




I have never entered a challenge on the Do Crafts site but I thought why not??? This weeks challenge was to take inspiration from a picture, we could take to colours the shapes anything that inspired us so this is what I did! I created a shape card using DS and SYI. The black base is 5" in shadow, I then cut 5 other layers reducing then by 1/4" each time. To give the layers added dimension I curled the edges of the petals. The centre is cut from sweet treats and enbossed with swiss dots using my big shot. Finally my little lady bug is cut from doodle charms, the black spots are filled in with glossy accents for a bit of shine and He has some googly eyes so he can see x x

2 comments:

katielyn said...

I love this card! I am definitely going to play around and try to make one like it with my Cricut. I love all of your cards. I will definitely be popping back again to get some more inspiration!

Enfys said...

Hi Stacey, I really, really love your work, fresh and original. I'm stalking you now!!
big hugs
En xx

Newer Post Older Post Home