Something a bit Different!!!







I have been slightly stuck in my ways of late, so I have decided to be brave and leave my stamps and skulls alone ( only for a bit )

I thought I would get a birthday card sorted for Konrad's Mum. I decided that she would not appreciate skulls in any way shape or form so I had to stop and think and this is what I have come up with.

I have used the New Arrival cart and cut card 3 on fit to page ( which actually cut at 11.5" ) I did this firstly with K & Co pattern paper, then with DCWV texture card stock. I cut the blue card down so I could just layer the scallop over my pattern paper, I have then added a simple blue insert for strength!!! I have added some american crafts ribbon to hide the join running across the card where the blue meets the pattern paper. I had a bit of the pattern paper left so i cut out some flowers and embellished them with DCWV brads and I have layered them onto my card with some 3D foam. I have finished the whole thing off with some more ribbon and a few simple bows!!!
I am pleased with the result as it is not my usual style, my hubby thinks his mum will love it x x x






posted under , |

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Just so adorable!!! I love it!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Stacey stunning card! Love the colours and the design and those ribbon bows I will def be using this idea (if thats ok with you) looks gorgeous!! Love it and I'm sure Konrads mum will too!
Hugs
Juliexx

KING KON said...

see my wife has some awesome talent! this is wicked i love it :)

Newer Post Older Post Home