Handmade Twilight Inspired Bookmark











This is what I believe to be the best bookmark ever!!! I have handmade the dangly apple by hand using fimo, it has been baked and varnished so it shines like a real apple, it is dangling from a silver chain which layd down the spine of the book so when it is on a shelf you can still see the bookmark. Its base is black cardstock and I have then printed out a red and a cream patterened paper, the cream is pink petticoat I got the red one for free online!!! I have then stamped and inked the edges of each paper to give it a distressed look. The bookmark is finished off with an apple cut from doodlecharms which again has been stamped and inked. I have then layered it with 3d foam onto its shadow and stuck it onto the bookmark.

posted under , , |

3 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Wow love it Stacey! You are so creative! Now let me see your charm bracelet on here!
Hugs
Juliexx

Joanne said...

What a beautiful bookmark! I really like the apple on the chain, very nice. Like your blog too!

Tulip Princess said...

Hi Stacey! I just found your blog thru the Twilight thread on the cricut mssgbrd. I absolutely love all your creations! especially the bookmark!! I am a fellow Twilight obsessed fan lol I have yet to create something Twilight :)

Newer Post Older Post Home