Hello Kitty




Well I have had a long weekend so I decided to take advantage and get some crafting done, and I wanted to get some quality time in with my Cricut before I have to say goodbye!!! Don't panic though as on the 24th I will have a shiney new expression machine ( only have the create at the mo ) wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! So excited I cannot wait!! So please forgive me if you hear nothing from me, I will be huddled in a corner crying until the 24th as i have no bug!!!




Any way here is a super colourful kitty all glittery with my fab DCWV glitter stack!!!

posted under |

3 comments:

clare said...

aww..gorgeous card hun..so love the bright colours you've used..you are loveing the Hello Kitty thing..must agree she is the sweetest kitty about.
not to worry hun..the 24th with soon be here..and cant wait to see what you come up with using your new machine..may i ask what you doing with the old machine??
hugs clarex

Joey said...

Hi Stacey, this is sure to cheer anyone up, such a fabulous card. Joey.x

Anonymous said...

I love this!!! Absolutely adorable!! :)

Newer Post Older Post Home