Skullies!!!




Hello Strangers!!!




Sorry haven't updated my little slice of cyber Heaven in a while, I have been busy busy busy but I am back!!! I got so excited today with my new creation as it includes my new stamps from QVC some old stamps from QVC and Xmas paper!!! I do not use all my crafty stash to its full potential so today I have inked, stamped layered and used my cricut and i just love to results!!! Sorry to say that there will probably be a few more examples to follow!!! I am thinking awesome baby cards???

posted under , , |

2 comments:

clare said...

hi hun...its great to see you back,was getting worried about you.
those cards are gorgeous hun..love the skulls...and the colours you've used...great cards for teenages.
im off to the hobbycraft show NEC tomo..im so excited not been to the one in the NEC before only cardiff..i cant wait only 1 more sleep...lol
im taking my camera..so will upload pics of the show...bye for now hugs clarex

~JulieH~ said...

Wow Stacey these are fabulous! Lovethe scroll stamped just over your skullis! I can't wait to see your baby cards!!

Hugs

Juliexx

Newer Post Older Post Home