Excuse My Photography



Well it's day 2 of my blog and I thought I would add some photos, they are old pics as I have no photos of my newer cards but watch this space!!! I have just had an hour playing with the Wild Card Cartridge as it has been very kindly bestowed upon me for a few days ( thank you Julie ) and it is so so much fun!!!!

The snowman card was an order from last Christmas, but I have dug it out again this year as he is so cute, he is probably my favorite xmas die!!!


posted under |

5 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

These are gorgeous Stacey. I love the pink Christmas! Glad you're enjoying Wildcard!

And your photos of the cards look great to me

Juliexx

QweenDavia said...

these cards are great keep them comming

DonnaMundinger said...

Hi Stacey, Any friend of Julie's is a friend of mine! She was the one who originally encouraged me to start a blog. You too? Good luck with it. I'm finding it's loads of fun. Love your cards! xxD

Babydoll said...

Adorable cards!! That bear is sooo cute!

Lynou said...

Super cute! I love the pink!!!! More cards please :-)

Newer Post Older Post Home